STOP PRESS — STOP PRESS — STOP PRESS — STOP PRESS — STOP PRESS — STOP PRESS
Great news! Ritec have a bigger and better ship for Glasstec 2014! A swap had to be made because ‘MS Da Vinci’ has been taken out of service until end of this year. The replacement ship, ‘MPS Statendam’, is one of the biggest river cruise vessels in the Dutch fleet. It has more facilities of benefit to guests staying on board and others visiting for evening Happy Hours.
Guests who have already booked cabins are getting even better value because of a more comprehensive package. The MPS Statendam is bigger and better but prices for cabins, including all the extras shown below, remain the same.
The best news of all is that additional space is now available, so we can take more bookings! All Glasstec exhibitors and visitors are welcome to reserve cabins on a first-come, first-served basis.
The experience of staying on the Ritec ship is unique and is in a different class compared with other accommodation.
The MPS Statendam has a whole raft of facilities which are included in the comprehensive package such as –
• more spacious bar and lounge
• restaurant for lunch and dinner
• heated swimming pool on top deck
• 4-hole putting green
• giant chess board
• fitness area with exercise equipment
• meeting facilities for guests to use during the day
Also included in the package –
• buffet breakfast
• complimentary drinks during the Happy Hours (7-8pm Tues-Thurs)
• complimentary coach to take guests directly to the show in the morning
• discounted Glasstec visitor tickets, up to €22 cheaper per day, available upon request
• many opportunities for business networking
The convenient mooring location on the River Rhein means the Ritec Ship is just a short walk to the restaurants and bars in the bustling Altstadt (Old Town), the heart of Düsseldorf’s nightlife.
The location and comprehensive package with all-inclusive price make it the perfect place to stay for Glasstec 2014! Why not give it a try?
Don’t miss the boat! For more information, visit http://www.ritec.co.uk. For reservation enquiries, contact Ritec’s travel partner, Baxter Hoare on +44 20 7407 5492 or visit http://www.ritec.co.uk/ritecship14.